Is your architecture meeting the top-level requirements that are architecturally significant to your stakeholders? Inability to evaluate the fitness of the chosen architecture strategies and standards for achieving the desired quality goals can result in disaster. Disaster, that entails security goals falling, performance problems, customer dissatisfaction, barriers to scalability and availability, and systems that are too difficult to change or maintain, among other such issues. Instead of just assuming that the system architecture will work as expected for the anticipated business goals, why not prove it methodically?
Cybage can boost the confidence in your chosen architecture by executing robust methods for evaluating software architecture. Cybage is proficient in appraising the architecture, assessing its ability to meet non-functional requirements, detecting design errors, and identifying potential architecture risks to the project early on in the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Our methodology comprises of the following:
Scenario-based, standardized, architecture-centric evaluation process
- We focus on revealing architectural risks that potentially inhibit the achievement of an organization’s significant business goals.
The architecture evaluation execution upshot
- We increase communication and superior architectural understanding among stakeholders of the system and enable them to make informed decisions about architectural design or upgrade in the light of:
- Clarified quality attribute requirements
- Recorded data using qualitative questioning technique
- Improved architecture documentation
- Documented basis for making architectural decisions
- Prioritization of conflicting quality goals
- Identification of risks early in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
The other terms in use for evaluation of architectures are: assessment, analysis, validation, and review.