Sitefinity is a powerful digital marketing platform. It is based on the .NET technology stack and uses Telerik’s industry-leading UI controls. Sitefinity has witnessed a huge growth in the CMS market and comes with features and usability that are seen in more expensive Web Content Management platforms. Sitefinity has editions to suit every pocket.
The Cybage Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Center of Excellence (CoE) has a team of 15 engineers—including subject matter experts (SMEs), back-end developers, and front-end developers— specializing in Sitefinity at various offshore locations in India. Cybage has worked on many projects that involved various versions (3 to 8) of Sitefinity.
Cybage is a Sitefinity Gold Partner. Out of the 15 Sitefinity engineers, Cybage has four certified Sitefinity experts. Our expertise includes:
- Offshore Sitefinity development in India
- UX Design
- Internet-facing sites based on Sitefinity
- E-commerce portals based on Sitefinity
- Sitefinity integration with Salesforce and MS Dynamics
Using Sitefinity, Cybage has catered to the following industries:
- Digital agencies
- Service offerings:
- Needs assessment for enterprise software solutions
- Business requirements development
- Review and consulting for existing implementations.
- Enterprise implementations and maintenance services
- System integration with CRM, ERP, BI, HRMS, and social platforms
- Technical support and managed services
Cybage is a process-driven organization, which believes in using processes to provide better quality and value to its customer. Sitefinity follows a typical process with phases such as UX Design, Information Architecture Definition, Widget and Module Development, Theming, and Deployment/Testing. Cybage often adheres to Agile and Scrum practices for its projects. This, according to Cybage, is the best approach, which helps to deliver the desired results to the customer by the end of two to four weeks of sprints.
Cybage’s Sitefinity developers work across its offices in India–Pune, Gandhinagar, and Hyderabad. Cybage mostly executes projects from its offshore locations in India because this provides the best value to the customers. However, it can also operate in a split offshore-onshore development model to meet the clients’ requirements.