Enterprise Content Management (ECM) suites are complex tools that bring together diverse functionalities such as document management, records management, digital asset management, web content management, team collaboration, and workflows. SharePoint is Microsoft’s industry leading ECM suite based on the .NET platform.
The Cybage ECM Center of Excellence (CoE) has more than 90 engineers—including architects, developers, front-end developers, and administrators—specializing in SharePoint at various offshore locations in India. Cybage has worked on many projects that utilized various versions of SharePoint, including:
- SharePoint Online or Office 365
- SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2013
- SharePoint 2010
- SharePoint 2007
Cybage—a Microsoft Gold Partner for collaboration and content and a preferred vendor for Microsoft Consultancy Services in India has an excellent experience of working with Microsoft to ensure successful delivery of SharePoint projects. Cybage’s expertise includes:
- Offshore SharePoint development in India
- UX Design
- Intranet sites based on SharePoint
- Internet-facing sites based on SharePoint
- BI and Reporting portals based on SharePoint
- Extranet sites based on SharePoint
- Knowledge Management Sites based on SharePoint
- Business process and workflow sites based on SharePoint
- Office 365 or SharePoint online portals
- SharePoint integration with MS Dynamics and MS BI
- Data migrations from older to newer versions of SharePoint
For SharePoint migrations or upgrades, Cybage also partners with Metalogix and recommends using Metalogix tools for large and mission-critical SharePoint migrations.
- Needs assessment of enterprise software solutions
- Business requirements development
- Review and consulting for existing implementations
- Enterprise implementations and maintenance services
- System integration with CRM, ERP, BI, HRMS, and social platforms
- Technical support and managed services
Cybage a process-driven organization, which believes in using processes to provide better quality and value to its customers. SharePoint follows a typical process with phases such as Envisioning, Planning, Developing, and Deploying. Cybage often adheres to Agile and Scrum practices for its projects during the developing phase. This, according to Cybage, is the best approach, which helps to deliver the desired results to the customers by the end of two to four weeks of sprints.
Cybage’s SharePoint developers work across its offices in India—Pune, Gandhinagar, and Hyderabad. Cybage mostly executes projects from its offshore locations in India because this provides the best value to the customers. However, it can also operate in a split offshore-onshore development model to meet the clients’ requirements.