About the client:
The client is a world leader in Media Investment Management. It communicates with its agencies on behalf of its customers and acts as a parent and collaborator in performance-enhancing activities such as trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development, and other business-critical capabilities.
The client wanted a partner with strong industry and systems expertise to:
- Build a unified platform to manage the media buying and analytics workflow.
- Develop major analytics modules.
- Provide rich interfaces for the required functionalities.
- Do technical writing to prepare user manuals, guides, online help, and video tutorials.
- Validate, update, and monitor the data for various applications.
- Implement Quality Assurance (QA).
- Develop audience look-a-like models.
- Developed a single window servicing the end-to-end operations of the business such as media planning, media buying, audience targeting, activation, Return on Investment (RoI) measurement, optimization, and visualization.
- Completed a total revamp of Data Analytics Services and the Data Analytics platform.
- Restructured all modules and properly organized them.
- Introduced a totally new user interface (UI) considering factors such as usability, with a better look and feel.
- Introduced new features such as custom reports, formatted export to Excel, and export to PDF.
- Developed major analytics modules.
- Designed, developed, and optimized the database model.
- Participated in all other departments such as QA and technical writing.
- Provided technical or functional production support for the Live tool.
- Managed real-time visitor event processing and scoring.
- Ensured that the intuitive product gave meaningful marketing insights to Business Analysts and Marketers.
- Enabled evaluation of effectiveness and efficiency of marketing initiatives to understand key drivers of business performance.
- The client’s dashboard application was available with up-to-date data.
- An improved and user-friendly DataMart (Extract Transform Load (ETL)) tool was ready for usage by the advertising agencies.
- The client was benefited due to improved Return on Investment (RoI) monitoring and reporting.
- Integration with third-party tools for data acquisition and ETL processing was to be further displayed on the client dashboards.
- We enabled collaboration between the Data Science team and the Media Planning teams with respect to media mix optimization.
- We enabled the client to optimize its marketing Ro on an ongoing basis.
- We enabled a 360 degree view of marketing performance across all marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including traditional and digital media.